Thursday, July 14, 2016

The World Doesn't Revolve Around Me...

My first hurdle: the realization that other people will continue to eat pizza, french fries, & ice cream. My dad and I went out to run some errands. I was hungry so he asked me where I wanted to eat. Decisions, decisions, decisions. It is more difficult eating outside of the house now but I thought I'd be safe to go to Chick-fil-a and eat some nuggets. I forgot about their delicious waffle fries. Then my dad ordered their waffle fries. Every bite he took was painful. Then I passed the little child eating an ice cream cone. Why must everyone else continue to eat ice cream? Why don't all restaurants have sweet potato fries as an alternative? These are the questions that will plague me but guess what...today I didn't eat waffle fries, not even one. That is a victory.

Nightshades: 0
Eileen: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment